At Fourroux Prosthetics, we are focused on the safety, well-being, and prosthetic needs of all our patients and families. We are following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local authorities to keep our patients, employees, and our communities as safe as possible.
Currently, our offices remain open and operating normally per the recommendations and business guidelines provided by the CDC. We pride ourselves in our commitment to a clean and healthy facility and will continue this commitment to the safety of our patients, employees, and community.
We have implemented additional safety measures by giving our patients COVID-19 screenings when arriving at all our Fourroux Prosthetics locations.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing around the evolving situation, and we’re committed to being responsive and flexible to our customers’ needs.
If you are having symptoms or are feeling sick, we ask that you please call to reschedule your appointment to respect the safety of other patients, our team members, and the community at large.
Therefore, your appointment will be rescheduled if you answer “Yes” to ANY of the following:
- Are you experiencing cold or flu symptoms, particularly fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Have you or anyone close to you had contact with anyone diagnosed with Coronavirus or the flu in the last three weeks?
- Have you been diagnosed with Coronavirus, the flu, or any other communicable illness in the last three weeks?
- Have you or anyone close to you traveled outside the United States within the last three weeks?
Everyone can take precautions against the spread of Coronavirus, including:
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid handshakes and hugs and touching your face
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Stay home if you’re sick
Your safety and well-being remain our foremost priority and we at Fourroux Prosthetics are committed to following the recommendations from health authorities.
Should you have questions, please contact Fourroux Prosthetics at 888-810-6220.
Thank you for trusting Fourroux Prosthetics with your care!