Who is Fourroux?
For 65 years, Fourroux Prosthetics has proudly been committed to elevating the level of care that is provided to prosthetics patients. Our approach is unique. We don’t just provide a prosthesis, we provide an experience. One that is rich in quality care, education, the use of innovative prosthetic technology and patient outcomes. We provide a gateway to an improved quality of life for amputees and their families.”
Now Hiring CP/CPO in Memphis, TN & Tampa, FL!
Fourroux Prosthetics nurtures the talents of emerging or current CPs or CPOs, providing unique methods of training and opportunities. If you are a CP or a CPO whose focus is primarily on prosthetic patients, a resident who is drawn to helping amputees, or a technician trained and working in fabrication, we would like to speak with you.
Future Consideration for Employment
If a position of interest is not listed below, submit your resume for future consideration for employment!
Please indicate within the online form what area of employment you are interested in.
Prosthetist (CP, CPO)
Memphis, TN; Tampa, FL & All Growth Locations
Seeking experienced, self-motivated, Certified Prosthetist (CP) / Certified Prosthetist-Orthotist (CPO). Successful candidates will be responsible for managing prosthetic patient care that includes evaluation, formulation of a treatment plan, implementation of the treatment plan, follow-up care, and practice management.
Qualified candidates must be certified through the American Board for Certification in Prosthetics and Orthotics, knowledgeable with DME coding, insurance compliance, and current trends in the prosthetic and orthotic industry.
All Growth Locations
Seeking passionate Prosthetic Resident responsible for providing comprehensive patient care that includes evaluation, formulation of a treatment plan, implementation of a treatment plan, follow-up care, and practice management under the direct supervision of a Certified Prosthetist and Residency Director.
Qualified candidates must have successfully completed a NCOPE-approved post-baccalaureate educational program for Prosthetics and Orthotics.
Medical Office Coordinator
Huntsville, AL & Memphis, TN
Seeking a full-time, and dedicated Medical Office Coordinator/Receptionist in Huntsville, AL and in Memphis, TN. Candidate must be able to multi-task and must have organizational skills while working in a busy environment. Medical insurance experience is preferred. Staff hours are 8:30am-5pm M-F. Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required. Serious inquires only.
Receptionist duties include (but not limited to):
• Working with multi-line phones
• Verifying medical insurance benefits
• Requesting and tracking required physician orders and medical records
• Obtaining pre-authorizations from insurance companies
• Discussing and collecting deductibles and coinsurance amounts from patients
• Scheduling patient appointments
Patient Care Coordinator
St. Louis, MO & Birmingham, AL
Seeking a full-time, and dedicated Patient Care Coordinator in St. Louis, MO, as well as Birmingham, AL. The Patient Care Coordinator will help compile, track and monitor data research to identify appropriate prosthetic care needs for the amputee community. In addition, foster relationships with physicians, healthcare providers, rehabilitation facilities and long-term care facilities to increase referrals and patient leads. Serious inquires only.
Patient Care Coordinator duties include (but not limited to):
• Identifies opportunities for new patient referrals in assigned territory.
• Builds effective relationships with the community to ensure satisfaction with referral sources.
• Actively participates in care conferences and/or training.
• Responsible for internal/external company related communications for assigned region.
• Represents Fourroux Prosthetics in community programs as needed.
• Develops strong community relationships and promotes the services of Fourroux Prosthetics accordingly.
Seeking a full-time Transportation Specialist in Nashville, TN to add to our team! This is an exciting opportunity to establish a great career with a growing company. Candidates must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
Transportation Specialist duties include (but not limited to):
• Transporting patients and clients utilizing company vehicles in a safe and professional manner.
• Effectively communicates with dispatch regarding schedule progress and to receive instructions.
• Maintain a professional image and attitude in regards to clients, visitors and co‐workers.
• Complete daily vehicle pre‐trip and post trip inspections, and maintain vehicle cleanliness.
• Assist clients and patients as needed to safely complete the transfer.
• Must understand instructions in English (both written and spoken).
• Must be able to accurately complete activity logs vehicle reports.
• Must be able to understand and operate GPS devices, 2 way radios, and cell phones.
• Perform all duties as assigned by the corporate office.
• Assist in obtaining, delivering, and providing meals for patients
• Must be physically able to step up and down steps, safely secure clients for transport, lift up to 50 lbs, and transport wheelchair patients on paved and unpaved surfaces.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour