Who is Fourroux?
For 65+ years, Fourroux Prosthetics has proudly been committed to elevating the level of care that is provided to prosthetics patients. Our approach is unique. We don’t just provide a prosthesis, we provide an experience. One that is rich in quality care, education, the use of innovative prosthetic technology and patient outcomes. We provide a gateway to an improved quality of life for amputees and their families.”
WE ARE HIRING CP/CPO IN MEMPHIS!
Fourroux Prosthetics nurtures the talents of emerging or current CP’s or CPO’s, providing unique methods of training and opportunities. If you are a CP or a CPO whose focus is primarily on prosthetic patients, a resident who is drawn to helping amputees, or a technician trained and working in fabrication, we would like to speak with you.
Future Consideration for Employment
If a position of interest is not listed below, submit your resume for future consideration for employment!
Please indicate within the online form what area of employment you are interested in.
Prosthetist (CP, CPO)
Seeking experienced, self-motivated, Certified Prosthetist (CP) / Certified Prosthetist-Orthotist (CPO). Successful candidates will be responsible for managing prosthetic patient care that includes evaluation, formulation of a treatment plan, implementation of treatment plan, follow-up care, and practice management.
Qualified candidates must be certified through the American Board for Certification in Prosthetics and Orthotics, knowledgeable with DME coding, insurance compliance, and current trends in the prosthetic and orthotic industry.
Seeking self-motivated Prosthetic Technician. No experience necessary, but must have the ability to use hand and power tools effectively as well as measurement tools.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Fabrication of prosthetic devices under guidance of a Licensed Prosthetist
• Use of hand tools and machinery to produce custom prosthetic sockets from raw materials
• Fabrication of diagnostic plastic sockets through thermoforming techniques
• Filling diagnostic sockets with plaster for modifications by Prosthetist
• Fabrication of carbon fiber sockets
• Fabrication of protective foam covers
• Lifting and transferring plaster molds (15lbs-75lbs) frequently
• Frequent use of measurement tools
• Clean workspace daily
No prosthetic fabrication experience required. Experience in mechanical or technical trades preferred.
Seeking a full-time Transportation Specialist, to add to our team, in our Huntsville, AL location! This is an exciting opportunity to establish a great career with a growing company. Candidates must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
This driver will provide transportation to clients from the Southern and Middle Tennessee region to our Huntsville, Alabama office.
Position is paid on a 40-hour minimum, and overtime is paid at rate of time and a half. Quarterly bonus incentive compensation is available based on office performance.
Must have clean driving record to fulfill responsibilities. Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check prior to employment.
Transportation Specialist duties include (but not limited to):
• Transporting patients and clients utilizing company vehicles in a safe and professional manner.
• Effectively communicates with dispatch regarding schedule progress and to receive instructions.
• Maintain a professional image and attitude in regards to clients, visitors and co-workers.
• Complete daily vehicle pre-trip and post-trip inspections, and maintain vehicle cleanliness.
• Assist clients and patients as needed to safely complete the transfer.
• Must be able to accurately complete activity log vehicle reports.
• Must be able to understand and operate GPS devices, 2-way radios, and cell phones.
• Perform all duties as assigned by the corporate office.
• Assist in obtaining, delivering and providing meals for patients.
• Must be physically able to step up and down steps, safely secure clients for transport, lift up to 50lbs, and transport wheelchair patients on paved and unpaved surfaces.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour